Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Jewelz Blu - Blu Dream


Release Year: 2021
Models: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Orgasm, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Straight, Toys
Video language: English

This scene features Jewelz and I reconnecting for another passionate scene together. We make out and are all over each others bodies before I go down on her. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock in multiple positions. She has multiple intense orgasms through the scene while I fuck her with the assistance of a Hitachi. The scene ends with her riding me in cowgirl as we kiss until I cum inside of her.
None. None. Foster Parents Teach Daughter To Control Her Attitude- Aaliyah Live And Jewelz Blu And Aaliyah Love And Jewelz Blu. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3435kbps
Audio: 191kbps





File size: 1.0 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebel Rhyder - In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace

Release Year: 2021 Studio: Assylum Ladies and Gentleman, we mark the end of the year with an extreme anal domination session like ...